Teachers Pay Teachers News!

   Wow, so I'm really not good at keeping up with my blog. I'm really trying to change up my look and my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Eventually I'd like to change up the look here as well. I need to figure out how to make my own template.

   Anyways, I have uploaded a new profile picture for TPT and I'm quite happy with it. This time EVERYTHING in the image was made by me (clip art and font)! It took me a while to get it right but I *think* it is how I want it now. Here it is:


It is circular for TPT, but I left it like this for my store button. I don't know why but I think sloths are adorable! 

   In other store news: I've been working on more interactive notebooks. I am going through science themes and making activities to go along with each one. So far I only have two uploaded. Here is what I have so far.



   I have a couple more ready to upload, just waiting to test it with my students to see how it goes. Once I have tried them with my students I will be posting interactive notebook pages for Light and Force & Motion. Make sure you follow my store to get updated. Seeing as I'm really bad at updating my blog, you'll have better luck with updates if you follow my store. 

   One last thing I've uploaded lately is a clip art bundle. I may work on more clip art bundles this summer if I can think of some themes. 


   Before you leave I have a request. I am trying to win some free resources for my classroom. Educents is having a giveaway of up to $5,000 worth of products from their site. It would be a big blessing if you could vote for me everyday until May 6th. Working as a missionary teacher means I don't have much money to spend on extra things for my classroom. Please visit here and vote for "Sarah P's Wishlist". 
   

Thank you!!

Comments

Popular Posts