I'm back....and some of my Thanksgiving products.

So, I haven't posted since July. Ooops!

Life got very busy with teaching summer school then 1 week of planning before normal school started back up. I'm actually teaching kindergarten this year, not 1/2. I'm VERY happy with the way things worked out. My students are great!

I just got through completing my first round of report cards and I'll be meeting with parents this Friday for conferences. My students are very bright so there are only minor things that I'll need to discuss with parents. I have one student who won't even be 5 years old till March and is already reading at a beginning first grade reading level! Our school is fortunate to have an awesome pre-kinder teacher who really makes sure the students are continuously learning as much as they can. If you don't know I'll remind you...these students are NOT native English speakers. Amazing!!

Anyways, enough bragging about how fortunate I am :) It is beginning to get into my favorite season for teaching (well just my favorite season in general). I love all the celebrations that start in November: fall, harvest, Thanksgiving; then followed up by the festivities in December. I've got just a few products for Thanksgiving right now. I may make some more soon but I don't know how fast I can get them up.

My November calendar pieces feature cute Thanksgiving themed clip art in plenty of sets for you to do patterned calendar math. I've made it in 2 fonts after being reminded that some people prefer different ways to write the numeral "2". They are only $1.00 and once they are printed and laminated you can use them every year!
Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store for more details or/and ;) to buy. 

My next product I want to tell you about is my packet of Thanksgiving themed playdough mats. Each mat is one page and when laminated can be used for playdough spelling or with dry erase markers. You could also color in yourself before laminating and use for Read-Around-the-Room activities or a word wall. This download is also only $1! Words included are: turkey, harvest, pie, family, friends, Pilgrims, corn, feast, and Native Americans.

Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teachers Notebooks store for more details :)

The last product is good for November and December. It is a set of November and December reading logs. It has the 2 reading logs show below in the sample. This product is also $1 :)

See here and here.

I'd like to make a few other products and bundle for a bit of a discount but let me know if you're interested in these 3 products and I can create a listing for these 3 for a small discount. 

Please let me know if there is any thing I can help you create for your classroom. Check out http://www.mycutegraphics.com/ for more cute graphics that I can use to create products for you.




Comments

Popular Posts