I *think* I know what I'm teaching this fall

I had been told a while ago that when I came back to teach this fall I'd either be teaching kindergarten, 1/2 or 3/4. I was told last week that it's very likely that I'll be teaching 1/2 again! I'm excited to be able to narrow down my ideas now. I've been pinning all kinds of things on Pinterest lately!

I taught 1/2 for the 2009-2010 school year with a co-teacher but this time it will be MY class. It was great having a co-teacher then since I had horrible morning all day sickness but I'm glad to have my own classroom again.

In other news...we are moving this week into another apartment! I haven't had much time for TPT creations lately (or much of anything for that matter) but I will hopefully get back to creating soon now that I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be teaching next year. I'll be making things for myself and posting it for the rest of you.

Well, gotta run! Hope to have some exciting posts soon with products and pictures :)

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts